Website Terms and Conditions
2. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
4. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or free of errors. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
5. The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless it is with our express prior permission.
6. We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, timeliness, performance, suitability, completeness of information or accuracy of any content and materials made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
7.1.1 use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
7.1.2 use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
7.1.3 impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
7.1.4 interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
7.1.5 transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
7.1.6 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
7.1.7 modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
7.1.8 remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
7.1.9 frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
7.1.10 create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
7.1.11 use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
8. From time to time, the Site may provide or include links to other websites and online resources. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and we are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
9. You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
9.1.1 the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
(a) misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
(b) harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
10. We may collect and use information about you in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Notice. You can view a copy of this policy by clicking here.
12. Any term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking in this terms and conditions which is illegal, void, prohibited or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and any such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render illegal, void or unenforceable any other term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking herein contained.